Monday, October 11, 2010

La La ..Lame!


 Ahh it's been forever!! I've been busy with some school work, since my birthday is coming up (November 16) I need to hurry up and get my diploma..Seriously!! ( I've been saying that for 8 months now) I've been finishing up my Journalism and Algebra 2. Which I have yet to finish, the deal was I would be able to get out of school as long as I agreed to be home schooled. My parents weren't going to deal with any of my nonsense just because...and everyone out there, please don't get home schooled..ahh it is horrible!! Trust me, you will hate it!!

  But..moving along..


 
Just started dating an amazing guy by the name of Michael :)
..ha yays september 26..he seems like a keeper!

I just got a new Chihuahua puppy. I named him Odi! What is it about those furry animals you can't help but love? Could it be that maybe they keep you from getting lonely..? Maybe so, in my case they keep me from becoming depressed. As long as i have some sort of creature at my house, I know I'll be loved ha :)


Any who, I also recently got a kitten she has the most brightest blue eyes i have ever seen. She gets along with all my other pets which is always a plus. I might be giving her away though, which is unfortunate since she is such a cutie. I have so many dogs that one kitten is just odd, and my mother just simply won't let me keep her..that's actually the main reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment